Serves: 4 Prep Time: 20mins
Cook Time: 4-8hrs Level: Beginners
No Hurry Chicken Curry Gourmet Sauce MixBuy Now
Shopping ListPrint the Recipe
- 1 x Packet of GR Gourmet No Hurry Chicken Curry Sauce Mix (suitable for vegetarians)
- 1 x 250g Sweet Potatoes, chopped
- 1 x 450g Diced Mixed Vegetables (e.g. Aubergine, Courgette, Butternut Squash, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green Beans)
- 2 x Peppers, chopped
- 1 x Onion, chopped
- 1 x Tin (400g) Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 x Tin Chickpeas
- 1 x 200ml Water
- 1 x 175g Fresh Spinach, chopped
- Place the chopped Mixed Vegetables, Peppers, Onion, Tomatoes and Chickpeas into your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the No Hurry Curry Sauce Mix with the water and add to the slow cooker pot, Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM until the vegetables are tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Add spinach, stir through and stand for 5 minutes before serving.