Serves: 4 Prep Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 25mins Level: Intermediate
Drop Bread Gorgeous Gluten Free Bread Sauce MixBuy Now
Shopping ListPrint the Recipe
- 1 x 125g packet of GR Drop Bread Gorgeous Bread Sauce Mix
- 1 x 356ml Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 x Peppers, chunked
- 1 x 100g Walnuts, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Paste
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Roast the red peppers in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Bring the milk to boiling point and then stir the Bread Sauce Mix.
- Reduce the heat to the lowest temperature and leave for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until all the crumbs have swollen and the sauce has thickened.
- To the sauce add the olive oil, roasted red peppers, walnuts, cumin and chilli paste.
- Blend the sauce together using an electric hand blender.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Serve with pita wedges, veggies, or use as a dipping sauce for kebabs.