Serves: 4 Prep Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 4-8hrs Level: Beginners
Slow & Steamy Moroccan Style Tagine Gourmet Sauce MixBuy Now
Shopping ListPrint the Recipe
- 1 x packet of GR Gourmet Moroccan Style Tagine Sauce Mix
- 1 x 1kg lamb, diced
- 2 x Large Onion, chopped
- 1 x Tin (400g) Tomatoes
- 1 x 400ml Water
- 1 x 150gPrunes or Apricots, chopped
- Place the Lamb, Onions and Tomatoes in your slow cooker pot.
- Blend thelamb Tagine Mix with water and add to the slow cooker pot, stirring thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW or until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the lid, add the prunes or apricotes, stir through and stand for 5 mins before serving.
- For extra flavour, add a tablespoon of honey and sprinkling of almonds or fresh coriander before serving.